Latex-Masken

Newsletter

Maske zum Aufpumpen

Maske zum Aufpumpen

Doppelwandige Latex-Maske die durch ein geschickt angebrachtes Ventil auf der Rückseite aufgepumpt werden kann (variabel einzustellender Druck). Sicher geatmet wird durch einen integrierten Atemschlauch.

Mehr Infos

5970/T02-S02

In Kürze lieferbar

Mehr Infos

Doppelwandige Latex-Maske die durch ein geschickt angebrachtes Ventil auf der Rückseite aufgepumpt werden kann (variabel einzustellender Druck). Sicher geatmet wird durch einen integrierten Atemschlauch.

DAS KÖNNTE SIE AUCH INTERESSIEREN ….

KUNDENREZENSIONEN

Bewertung 

I got this hood for my self and its a really fun item

I got this hood for my self and its a really fun item the hose on the inside of the mask felt abit odd at first. My wife loves to play with the pumps and the hose end, when I want to feel abit light headed when my wife isint play with the hose I can stick my toung in to the gag thats inside my mouth. this is a really fun item to play with on the downside I think it needs a zipper at the back or to the base of the neck to help git it on with more ease.

Bewertung 

Ordentlich

Wer seiner Sklavin/ seinem Sklaven mal so richtig die Kontrolle nehmen möchte ist diesem Teil gold richtig!

Bewertung 

So intense!

Wearing this for my mistress is an incredible experience! She makes me wear earplugs with the hood to really shut me off from what's happening (or about to happen). The pressure on my face when it's fully inflated keeps my eyes firmly shut, and the inflatable gag is just plain mean to have to deal with.

Eigene Rezension verfassen

Maske zum Aufpumpen

Maske zum Aufpumpen

Eigene Rezension verfassen

Kunden, die dieses Produkt gekauft haben, kauften auch ...

24 andere Artikel der gleichen Kategorie: