Playroom

Newsletter

Portable Fuck & Play Sling

Sale

The Premium Leather Sling FUCK & PLAY is perfect for traveling, or for places that cannot fit a full sling or suspension. To use, simply slide the padded neck brace behind the neck, then slip the thighs through the adjustable padded loops. The sling cradles the neck and keeps the legs open wide for lusty accessibility.

More details

4496/T01

69,00 €

-20,00 €

49,00 €

plus shipping costs

In Stock

More info

This Premium Leather Sling is perfect for traveling, or for places that cannot fit a full sling or suspension. To use, simply slide the padded neck brace behind the neck, then slip the thighs through the adjustable padded loops. The sling cradles the neck and keeps the legs open wide for lusty accessibility. Made of heavy latigo leather, this sling can hold up to rough play and extended wear. It has two d-rings at the back of the neck brace to attach wrist restraints for more bondage control. The leg straps each have adjustable steel buckles, and the padded neck and thigh braces are made of a softer garment leather with a foam core.

Works really great for solo play with dildos, or while fucking your partner. Use this when there's no room for a full sling.

YOU MIGHT BE ALSO INTERESTED IN ….

CUSTOMER REVIEWS

Review 

Super Teil

Der Versand war diesmal supper schnell. Habe mich gleich rein gehängt oder es mir rum gehängt wie man es sehen möchte. Ich möchte es nicht mehr missen einfach entspannend damit seinem Arsch hin zu halten. Würde es mir immer wieder kaufen.

Review 

Wonderful addition

We simply love this simple sling. It keeps the receiver in a perfect relaxed position to be pleased. Been sturdy and seems well constructed. We are definitely enjoying!

• 1 out of 1 people found this review useful.
      Review 

Your hole will be ready for guys to use anywhere

This truly portable design fits into a backpack and goes anywhere. Your legs will be up in the air and your hole will be ready for guys to use anywhere.

• 4 out of 4 people found this review useful.
      Review 

Incredibly easy to use

The straps work with your legs' natural weight to keep them up without fatiguing the muscles, for longer-lasting sex play and versatile sex positions. Incredibly easy to use

• 2 out of 2 people found this review useful.
      Review 

Damit wird weit gespreizt und es geht alles tief rein.

Simple Handhabung für eine Menge Spaß.
      Damit wird weit gespreizt und es geht alles tief rein.
      Edle Verarbeitung für diesen günstigen Preis.
      Tragekomfort ist super ok
      Auf jedenfall weiter zu empfehlen

• 4 out of 4 people found this review useful.
      Review 

Ich liebe es

Ich liebe diesen FUCK&PLAYSLING ! Schönes Leider, weich gepolstert und im Nacken schützt eine Polsterung vor dem Einschneiden. Die einfache aber geniale Konstruktion sorgt für ein superschnelles Anlegen. Die Länge ist individuell verstellbar und so für nahezu jeden Träger/jede Trägerin geeignet. Dazu noch der günstige Preis: Absolut empfehlenswert!

Review 

GEIL GESPREIZT

Das ist ein geiles Spielzeug für den Spaß zu zweit. Würde ich jederzeit wieder kaufen. Die Polsterung für den Nacken könnte ein bisschen größer sein, aber dafür gibt es ja das Luxus-Modell von MEO.

Review 

Breeding, Fisten oder Dildo-Spiele

Schlinge um den Hals legen, die Oberschenkel in die Manschette legen - weitgespreizte Beine garantiert! Super Leder, schnelle Lieferung. Wir lieben MEO.

Review 

Perfekt für den Urlaub

- gepolterte Ledergute
      - einstellbare Lederriemen
      - ideal für die Reise und als Ersatz für einen hängenden Sling

Review 

OMFG!!!!, That was HOT !!!!!

Well...

Must admit that I was a little skeptical about it. However, my bf and I had talked about it and the purchase was made. Delivery was on time and the quality of the product exceeded expectations.

Now... too bad I can't share the pics that I took of my bf wearing the sling... OMFG!!!!, That was HOT !!!!!!... Sooo looking forward for more nights with him wearing that sling... ;-)

Review 

Hungry bottoms dream come true

All I can say is WOW. This is a hungry bottoms dream come true! Very comfortable for long and I mean long term wear. Again, WOW

Write a review

The Premium Leather Sling FUCK & PLAY is perfect for traveling, or for places that cannot fit a full sling or suspension. To use, simply slide the padded neck brace behind the neck, then slip the thighs through the adjustable padded loops. The sling cradles the neck and keeps the legs open wide for lusty accessibility.

Write a review

Customers who bought this product also bought:

10 other products in the same category: